The 3 day event has become an exceptional networking platform for exchanging ideas, define policies, finding new solutions and business opportunities in the interrelated fields of food, water and energy NEXUS. The third 5TOI_4EWAS Innovation week in Tunisia gathers the most relevant experts to examine strategies for a smarter and more sustainable Euro-mediterranean development for the years to come!
Be part of this NEXUS community in 2019 and take part in the challenging debates to mark this edition as well as to strengthen this euro-med arena for policy makers, public authorities, researchers, practitioners, investors, industrialists and civil society representatives working towards NEXUS future challenges and opportunities!
Here the link to register yourself at the event as well as to consult the Innovation Week 2019 Agenda http://www.anpe.nat.tn/Fr/actualites_7_34_D37
The lineup for this edition is the following:
Day 1 An eye-opening training session on H2020 new work programme 2018 – 2020. We kick off the first day of the innovation week presenting:
- the new work programme 2018 – 2020;
- the corresponding call for proposals with the focus on the three foci of food, water and energy;
- the benefits of participation for researchers and innovators from MENA Countries;
- how to find suitable partners
- a full insight into proposal development and/or project management
- the main concerns for H2020 coordinators providing them with useful tips and tools.
- Last but not least, the H2020 Financial issues with all explanations and practical examples
The second day is another day of deep-dive debate and contribution to the identification of priorities and recommendations for decision makers of the area.
- One session showcasing the most representative papers of the WEF subcommittees, followed by 5TOI_4EWAS Join Action Plan presentation and validation
- simultaneous master classes addressing different topics that include i) Intellectual Property (RSS); ii) Horizon Europe; iii) COST actions; iv) FAB-LABS; v) The NEXUS approach; vi) Venture capital incubators and examples of success stories
The third and final of talks, showcase & brokerage event at the innovation week will go deep into the key issues of NEXUS future challenges. It will include interactive panels with international and local experts in food, water and energy sectors to set an innovation strategy for the euro-mediterranean area, tips to reinforcing strategic alliances, to shape new opportunities as well as to leverage synergies and enrich the NEXUS living lab ecosystem
- The final conference will see the participation of the most important stakeholder of the EU-MED research and innovation cooperation in the NEXUS sector.
- The showcase will give voice to Start-ups operating in the fields of water, energy & food exposing their innovative projects and products
- B2B matchmaking activities to create collaboration opportunities between Experts and stakeholders/institutions/ONG/Consultants/Public Bodies.
See you at the Concorde Hotel, Tunis Rue du Lac Turkana Les Berges du Lac 1053 Tunis - Tunisie
For more informations, please contact: